Saturday, October 11, 2008

Halloween Cards!

I have been participating in some weekly challenges and I have received some awesome cards! The first challenge was to make a card that wasn't the regular 4.25 x 5.5. The card below was sent to me by Debbie. I think it is really cute!



















The next challenge was the Wheely card challenge. This was sent to me by Kim. She also did some embossing and flocking! So cool!















This final card is one I cased from someone on Splitcoast for a class I was teaching at work. It uses the Eat, Drink and Be Scary stamp set from the mini. It's so cute!
Recipe: Eat, Drink and Be Scary ss, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White and Old Olive cardstock, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie ink, black brad, 1 1/4 circle punch, pop dot










Until next time, happy stamping!

2 comments:

Jana O'Brien said...

These are all great! That wheeled image really pops!

Unknown said...

I like them both, especially the craft ink. Hope your customers enjoyed it!