Saturday, October 18, 2008

All Day Stamping

Today was a really fun day! I went to my friend, Laura's house and we, along with my other friend Corina, completed 30 cards from half a scrappin kit! The picture below does not do justice to what we actually created. And we all came up with different ideas, which was fun!














The ingredients used for these cards were: Half of the 'I Wish' scrappin kit, whisper white, chocolate chip, old olive and real red cardstock, chocolate chip classic ink, Heard from the Heart and Many Merry Messages stamp sets.

If you would like further details, such as measurements, etc, email me and I will send you the template I used.

Until next time, happy stamping!

3 comments:

Jennifer Orbaker said...

What a great accomplishment! Very nice set of holiday cards!

Jana O'Brien said...

Getting together with friends to craft is so fun! I love the cards you made.

Debbi said...

Sounds like a great day!! What could be better than friends and stamping?