Friday, October 17, 2008

Finally Friday!

It has been a short week but a long one! Isn't that the way it usually goes? I'm happy it's Friday because I have the day off! Yay! Now I can finish prepping for the stamping extravaganza I am hosting.


Last week my friend, Corina, came over for Technique Tuesday. I taught her all the ins and outs of embossing!

We used the stamp set Holy Triptych. The card to the left is embossed in black and then we coloured her in with SU markers.


This card is really blurry, I apologize for that. We stamped the image with white craft ink and then embossed with clear embossing powder. It looks very regal in real life.

Thanks for look and until next time, happy stamping!

1 comment:

Debbi said...

I love he simplicity of the layout!! They are both wonderful cards!