Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Baby is 15? Since when?

Today my baby and only daughter is 15. Holy cow I'm old! lol

We woke her up early (before leaving for work) to give her THE birthday gift of a lifetime, well her lifetime anyway! Tickets to see Taylor Swift! She was so excited she didn't mind being woken up early. I was excited to finally tell her we were going. I bought the tickets way before Christmas but wanted to wait until her birthday to give them to her.

I made her this card and stuck the 'tickets' inside with a note from her dad and I.

 She loves to sing so this card focused on musical things. The big background stamp is not SU, but the guitar, heart and greeting are.
Here is a closeup of the guitar and heart.

So if you are at the Taylor Swift concert on July 15 in Toronto, look for us! lol

Until next time, happy stamping!

No comments: