Monday, May 23, 2011

Finishing those unfinished projects!

Today was a holiday in Canada and it was yucky weather outside, so I sat down and finished all those 'unfinished' projects I had laying around.


First up is this monogrammed DVD case with cards. We did this at my March stamp camp and I never did finish the one I was demonstrating with. These were inspired by Rhonda Wade.


This is the inside with the cards. I made this for my big sister. I hope she likes it.


 Then these bookmarks and holders. We made this last year and I never finished my demo one. Not much to look at on the outside...
But the inside is fab!


Here is a close up of the bookmark. Each holder has four bookmarks. Inspiration for this project was from Andrea Walford. I think I will give these to my two youngest nieces.

I also finished up some cards which I have already shown.


I have a class tomorrow using the Sail Away stamp from the Summer mini, so stay tuned!

Until next time, happy stamping!

No comments: