Saturday, August 15, 2009

Medallion...I'm in love!

I love the new Medallion stamp. It is so versatile! You can use it formally or informally, either way it is so lovely.

I am hosting a Christmas in August Card Buffet on Tuesday and below are just two of the 10 cards the ladies will get to make!

What is a Christmas Card Buffet? It's just like it sounds...there will be 10 different designs that people can make. They can make one of each or 10 of one, they choose
!

I apologize for the blurry picture...not sure what happened!

Ingredients:
Stamps: Medallion, All Holidays

Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red and Whisper White
Accessories: Button Latte, Red Gingham Ribbon
Tools: Scallop Oval punch and Wide Oval punch and glue dots




It's hard to see in this picture but I pierced the circles around the middle of the image.

Ingredients:
Stamps: Medallion, All Holidays
Ink: Hunter Green classic
Cardstock: Hunter Green and Very Vanilla
Accessories: Silver Hodge Podge Hardware, Rhinestone Brad from the Pretties Kit
Tools: Label punch, piercing tool, mat pack and glue dots

I will post the rest in the days to come...promise!

Until next time, happy stamping!

No comments: