Monday, August 17, 2009

The Final Two and an Old Faithful Stamp Set!

Edited to add: I'm not sure why this posted as I had it scheduled for a later time! Oh well, more for you to look at!

These are the final two cards for the Christmas card buffet I am hosting on Tuesday. They both use the old faithful set Lovely as a Tree.


This card was designed by Andrea Walford. I attended her demonstrator meeting last year and this was one of the cards we got to make. It is so beautiful and simple that it is perfect for the buffet!

Ingredients:
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree and Heard from the Heart
Cardstock: Kraft and Old Olive
Ink: Whisper White craft and Chocolate Chip classic
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds glitter
Tools: sponges


I participated in a swap a couple years ago and this was given to me by Tania Green. The ribbon was different on the one she gave me but the concept is still the same!

Ingredients:
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree and Many Merry Messages
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy and Whisper White
Ink: Not Quite Navy classic
Accessories: Silver embossing powder, Organza ribbon
Tools: Heat gun


I hope you have enjoyed these cards as much as I did making them!

Until next time, happy stamping!

No comments: