Sunday, February 13, 2011

Love Day Class

I held a class yesterday called 'Get ready for the Love Day'. The ladies made four items, one a card, to give to their loved one on Valentine's Day, or any day they wish!

 This is a box in a bag...and yes there are gummie hearts and bears inside!
 This is a cellophane candy holder, inspired by Andrea Walford. I love the Valentine candy corn...it matches the paper so perfectly!
 This is a Ghiradelli chocolate box. We were only able to fit three inside, but I think it is because they are filled with yummy caramel!








This is the card we made. There is a piece of vellum paper over the top, which is what we stamped the sentiment on.
 This is what I gave everyone that came. It is made with the petal cone die cut and it is filled with homemade chocolates (thanks to my daughter), candy corn and a kit kat.

Until next time, happy stamping!

No comments: