Thursday, January 27, 2011

Stamp 4 Fun Day!

Last weekend my upline, Donna, held a stamp for fun day for all her demonstrators and some friends. The morning was a bit of business talking but after lunch we did a shoebox swap. Each demonstrator had to design a card and then put all the supplies to make the card in a shoebox or box of some type. We then went around to each 'station' and made the card. So I have 16 cards to show you! But not all at once...that would be card overload! lol

Here are the first five. I apologize as I don't remember (or even know) who created which card but I will do my best!


 Great for Valentine's day!
 This card uses the cupcake punch and coordinating stamp set. Hard to master but cool!
 This card uses a stamp set from the Sale-a-Bration catty. Love free stuff!
 This card was designed by my upline, Donna. Notice the cute little crown. So neat!
This card uses the blossoms punch and coordinating stamp set.

Until next time, happy stamping!

No comments: