Friday, July 4, 2008

I'm back...sort of!

Life has been very crazy the last month, but it should slow down for a bit! Plus my silly camera is on the blink again! I think I need to buy a new one that only I can use!

I have a couple classes coming up in July and August:

- Christmas in July Stamp a stack - Friday, July 18 from 7 to 9:30pm Cost = $25 - we will make 16 cards, four each of four designs. Please register by July 11th.

- Stamping and scrapbooking sale - Saturday, August 16 from 9am to 12pm with a special night just for my customers/friends on Friday, August 15 from 7 to 9pm. There will be SU and non SU items for sale, along with retired stamp sets, papers, embellishments and crafts! Be sure to get there early!

If you are interested in attending, please contact me and I will give you the details.

Until next time, happy stamping!

No comments: