Friday, March 7, 2008

Little Brown Trucks!

I love little brown trucks! They bring me toys! Like today, for instance. The little brown truck brought me this super hostess stamp set called From the Garden. I had to use it right away!


Ingredients: From the Garden stamp set, Whisper White and Kraft cardstock, Certainly Celery designer paper, Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon, Certainly Celery ink and a ribbon slider from the Hodge Podge hardware that is in the Occasions mini.

Isn't it purty? I cased the card from the Spring and Summer catty, but just changed the colors.

Until next time, happy stamping!

8 comments:

MommaBoo said...

Beautiful! I do so love hand-made cards.

Happy Friday

Hugs

Debbi said...

I love that stamp!

Kathy W said...

great card, who doesn't love the little brown truck?

Ellen Pruett (aka Chipper) said...

I just love that stamp set and love what you did with it.

Jana O'Brien said...

So simple yet so pretty!

Stacey said...

Great job, don't you just love this stamp?

Unknown said...

I just got that stamp yesterday and I can't wait to start playing with it!!! Your card turned out great!!

Trini said...

I see that I will have to be getting that stamp! Very cute!