Friday, February 1, 2008

Snow Day!

It was a snow day today, not only for the kids but for me too! How cool is that? So I finished preparing for my open house tomorrow, cleaned up my stamping area, shoveled about four times and notice that I need to shovel again! Okay, the snow can stop any time now! LOL! I also had to fight for the computer! Oh well, it was a great day overall.

Sale-a-bration starts today! Yippee! If you place an order of $70 or more, you will receive a FREE stamp set from the Sale-a-bration brochure! You can see these great sets on-line by clicking the Stampin'Up! link to the right of this post. Let me know if there is anything you would like to order as this sale ends March 17!

I still don't have any pictures to post. That darn snow stopped me from going out and getting a battery for my camera! Tomorrow it is supposed to be nice, so I will rush out before the open house!

Until next time, happy stamping!

No comments: