Friday, July 20, 2012

Big Shot Embossing Folder Class

I recently held a class where we did different things with embossing folders and the Big Shot. So fun!
 It's hard to see in this photo but we used the dots ef on the white cardstock.
 I found this idea on someone's blog. The designer paper is embossed with the flower embossing folder. We then sanded along the ridges to remove the colour. So cool!
Again, it's hard to tell but we stamp the whisper white cardstock first then ran it through with the square lattice embossing folder. Gives a neat technique.

There was one more where we inked up the stripes embossing folder and made a gingham pattern, but I must have given my card away before taking a picture. I got that idea from Jan Tink's blog.

Until next time, happy stamping!

No comments: