Thursday, August 4, 2011

July Step it Up a Notch class

 In July we did these two cards for my Step It Up class. The one above was a lot of punching! Each strip was cut 1" x 4.25". Then we punched each one with the scallop edge punch. The flower is punched from tin with the five petal punch. The brad was a silver brad, but I wanted a Melon Mambo one so I put the top of the brad in Versamark, then dipped in Melon Mambo embossing powder and heat set it.
This card uses the round sweet treat cups and the large oval punch. We punched 20 oval punches from More Mustard cardstock and then sponged each one with chocolate chip ink. We filled the sweet treat cups with chocolate covered raisins. I wanted to put m and ms in but I couldn't find just brown ones. The butterfly is punched using the Big Shot and then embossed with one of the embossing folders.

Until next time, happy stamping!

No comments: